May 31, 2010

New summer bag

I think this is my favorite thus far... Sorry, no pattern, it was one of those things where I had an idea and just picked up my yarn and went for it. I'm gonna try to start another and write a pattern as I go :-)






                                                                      
Its not a hard bag if you would like to attempt it. The base of the bag is started off by chaining the desired length of the bag, then sc around the chain until you have the base as wide as you would like the bottom of your bag to be. After the desired width is achieve, I just dc all the way up, changing colors every so often, until I have the desired height... 


Hope U Enjoy & Happy Crocheting!!

Photobucket           

4 comments:

Sara said...

Hi Brittany! Thank your for you kind comment at Tangled Happy today. I have been browsing through your blog. I really love this bag! Not surprised it sold quickly. I loved your little bows too!

Brittany said...

Thank u!!!

lululan said...

Que bonito para llevarlo en verano!Me hago tu seguidora y espero que tu te hagas la mia.

Brittany said...

Me alegro que te guste! muchas gracias!