September 12, 2010

Thanks to all of my new followers!!!

I notice lately that everyday when I log in, I have new followers!! Its so exciting, I'm so glad that everyone is enjoying my creations and patterns!! When I first started this blog, I didn't think that anyone would care enough to follow, but I love all you guys and you're my motivation to keep on creating...Even though I'm a blimp now!!!


This picture was taken at 7 months, but I'll be 8 months this coming Wednesday!! For those who don't know, I'm having another boy and I'm naming him Micah. Only about 7 more weeks to go (hopefully!!!)

Thanks again!!!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Courtney!;* said...

aww! congrats again! &Micah is a cute name!

Brittany said...

Thank U ma'am!

Amyschmamey said...

Wanted you to know that I linked you at the bottom of my giveaway blog and on my sidebar.

Amyschmamey said...

also wanted to add that I agree. Micah is a very cute name, and congrats on the coming birth. Good luck on the rest of your pregnancy!

Jazmyn Alexandria said...

Congrats! The name is beautiful. Beautiful belly as well. :)

Little Sugar Monster

Brittany said...

Thank U ladies very much! I have a scheduled C-Section on Nov. 2nd, so he'll be here soon!

Green Pickles said...

congratulations!

Love
Aimee
x

http://www.greenpickles.co.uk