December 28, 2010

I love this little lady!!

Everything I crochet, I always make it and give it away... even when I love it! So for the very first time I made something... loved it, and actually kept it for myself. I get so many compliments on it... I think I may make a few and try to sell them...ok... Now on to the pictures!!!...



It's a simple clutch with a big rose... I love it!!! I just modified my wristlet pattern ( click here to revisit) and came up with this design
I love it!!!

I also made this scarf and decided to keep for myself




Living in Florida we don't need too much of a heavy or bulky scarf (although it was in the 20s last night!!!), so I thought this was a nice alternative

7 comments:

Mrs. KIR said...

Amazing!! You are so awesomely talented! i just printed out many of your patterns and plan on crocheting my heart away today!!
Thank you!

Beth said...

What a great looking bag! The oversize rose in black is wonderful.

I also must tell you that my nephews LOVED their book bags, from your pattern. My oldest nephew (eight) put his on and wore it all day :-) Thanks for the great pattern, and have a blessed New Year.

Beth

Brittany said...

Mrs KIR, Thank u so much, and I'd love for u to email me photos of your finished work!
Beth, Thanks!! The rose is my favorite part as well. And I'm so glad they enjoyed their bags! When I first made mine for my son, he kept it on all day as well!!

Happy New Years to the both of you!!!

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke Higgins said...

I admire your talent a lot. You have done amazing things in this art. meet and greet luton

Maya Alexander said...

The crochet stuff is really creative and elegant. How i can get them from you?

airport parking gatwick

Mobit Solutions said...

I knew there was something. seo services