October 8, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon *pattern*

As you all know, October is breast cancer awareness month. I came up with a super easy pink ribbon so you can show your support of this very important month. I chose to attach my ribbons to hooks so they can be worn as earrings. You can use yours however you'd like!





hook used: 5.5mm

The ribbons are approx 2 inches tall

1: ch 20
2: hdc in the 3rd ch from the hook and continue to the end of the ch and fo
3: cross 1 side of the ribbon over the other end to get your desired shape
4: use a piece of yarn and pull through the thickness the ribbon and tie a knot in the back to secure it





4 comments:

Cherisse said...

I love you pattern. I am making some to wear to church this Sunday.
thanks

Mike Bishop7 said...

Thank you for sharing this ribbon pattern with us! I was online looking for a Cancer Awareness ribbon to wear to a function I have for school when I came across your blog. I'm happy I did because this is really cool, I'm going to make sure to share this with my friends and family.

Paula Summerlin said...

I'm so proud of you for the attention you are bringing to Breast Cancer Awareness! Most people your age aren't concerned with anyone but themselves. Thank you for what you are doing and for your patterns! You really have some great ones! I will be following your blog as soon as I hit publish for this comment!
Hugs, Paula

Brittany said...

That means a lot!! Thank u so much!