February 24, 2010

Crochet Wristlet *pattern*





Pattern 
By Brittany for Creative Me
Materials
Hook I
fabric of your choice (optional)
zipper (optional)
needle and thread (optional-for lining of wristlet)
Abbreviations
ch- chain
hdc- half double crochet
fsc- foundation single crochet
sp- space

Ch 28
hdc in 3rd ch from hook
**at the end of row, ch 1 and continue to go around the bottom of the ch with hdc. Once back around to the 1st hdc, ch 2 and continue to hdc around**
***At the end of each row, ch 2 and continue to hdc around. Do this up until round 4***
rnd 4-13: 1 hdc in each st around
****after rnd 13, fsc 28 (for the strap- you may fsc more to fit a bigger wrist)
ch 2, hdc across
when you reach the end of the strap, bring it down and position it at the top of the wristlet. Attach it by doing a series of sl sts to join the strap to the top of the wristlet.

**If you have any problems or questions, feel free to leave it in a comment and check back for my response**

~For personal use only, you may sell what you make, but not the pattern~

I'd love to see your finished work, so please feel free to email me pictures so I can feature your work on my blog!


Hope U Enjoy & Happy Crocheting!!

Photobucket           

20 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Brittany! Really CUTE!! Like this idea for those big pairs of sunglasses too! ~tina

Brittany said...

OMG!! Thats a great idea... I think I will modify this pattern a bit so sunglasses will fit better

Cheryl said...

I just love this cute purse but I am definitely not a whiz at crocheting. Do I hdc in the ch1 and ch2 spaces?...as I'm leaving big gaps.

Anonymous said...

It's too plain and too floppy.

Brittany said...

Your welcome to spice it up using your own color combination, or you don't have to make it at all

neysha said...

Will you take special requests for things that I see on your blog to be sold on your etsy shop?I love crocheted items but I don't have any desire to learn how to do it right now.Please let me know!

Brittany said...

Sure hun,I take special requests all the time. You can email me and let me know what u would like, colors and all. Check the "contact me" tab ;-)

mairin said...

how much yarn and what type are best?

Brittany said...

Mairin, Any type of yarn will due. I've used acrylic, worsted, cotton... they all work well. I'm not sure exactly how much yarn exactly is used, but its not much at all

sweet_tea said...

i love your work.....i am new to crocheting and was wondering how you go about attaching the zippers to your wristlets and clutch bags?

Brittany said...

thanks so much. with the zippers, I just sew them onto the bag w/ regular needle and thread, then I sew on the fabric! hope that helps <3

mickey said...

Your designs are really creative. You should do a You tube video so we all could get a better understanding of the pattern. Love you items.

Anonymous said...

hai brittany this is a really wonderful project and i just loved doing it. If you dont mind can I use your pattern to make another clutch and post it on youtube and all credits for the pattern will be gone to you. If that is okay with you. Thank you for sharing such an awesome project :)

Brittany said...

Yes thats totally fine...just make sure you leave a link to my blog in the description box :-)

Unknown said...

You really have some beautiful crochet work.I hope to get this good someday...thank u for the pattern.


Mary.w,connecticut

Brittany said...

Thank u!

RibbonsAndPins said...

Too plain for you? Add a flower! Use scraps of yarn to create stripes. Spice it up. That's the beauty of simple patterns, you can add a little of you to the finished product!

Brittany said...

Great tips! I always encourage people to make it their own :-)

Lee Ann said...

Wow, thanks for posting this terrific pattern. This is my first visit to your blog and it's great! Do you have an email sign up link?
Many thanks. :)
___
Lee Ann

Crochet...Gotta Love It! Blog

Anonymous said...

Very nice, I even like the liner you chose. I want to make one right now!! Thank you for the pattern:) Holly